Bigman-OBrienBigman-OBrien

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite

Mad, mad, mad, mad, fucking mad mad......

To quote Terry Wogan's famous commentry from The Eurovison Song Contest 2003, "Madder than a bucket of frogs!". On a purely technical level, the animation and sound were spot on, I actually thought I was watching an original Anime from Japan. Top draw.

p.s. Did you do the voice-acting yourself? just wondering.

Children of Exile Children of Exile

Samurai with rabbits?

I know this was supposed to be very meloncoly, but I found it hard to take seriously with two giant bunny rabbits. Apart from that, the animation was very good, and (not being sarcastic) I'm very sure that what the rabbits were saying was very deep and moving.

*Trash* *Trash*

What was your project about, exactly?

Good drawing and animation, and the music was brilliant.

The Edge Of Darkness The Edge Of Darkness

Definatly not another Se7en...

This was a technically good animation, but this isn't half as clever as it thinks it is. Not a bad cartoon though.

JOUNI JOUNI

Good point

This is a pretty good movie with nice animation, and the music was good too. I can see the point you're making about war being futile also.

TERRORISTBOMBER responds:

yes, thats exactly my point with this movie

//thx for review

The Killing Moon The Killing Moon

Why did you ruin it?

This could have been such a good movie! The graphics weren't too bad, the music was amazing, and the story looked like it would have panned out quite well. But then that creepy graphic pops up, just as it was getting interesting and ruins it. Nice work!

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

That..... Was..... Amazing

I'm certainly going to checking back to your site alot to see when the first episode comes out. The opening scene with the Deftones BGM sets the movie up well, and the way you handled the action is amazing. I was also impressed with how you held back on using music in the main action scene, which forces viewer to concentrate on the action.

Exceptional Work!

D.I.V.O.R.C.E. D.I.V.O.R.C.E.

U.K.!!!!!!!!!!

It's good to see some British stuff in Newgrounds. Apart from that, the animation was alright, it went well with the song.

Aura: story mode Aura: story mode

Genius

This is a work of absolute genius. The way you managed to expand on the first movie is amazing. This is certainly a lot smarter than most other movies out there.

P.S. What does that sign in the background mean when that doctor is read that dead bloke's mind?

29 Day War 29 Day War

It's about time....

I'm glad that someone has taken the time to post an inteligent movie on Newgrounds. The soundtrack is well implemented, and the premise is scarily feasable. Good work.